Monday, November 2, 2015

Good luck, #NaNoWriMo writers! #amwriting

I just wanted to wish all the brave writers tackling National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) the best of luck!

I did NaNo in 2013, and I'm still not convinced I'd want to do it again. My feelings were mixed on it even halfway through the whole thing. I'm super proud that I did it and hit the 50K word goal, but I don't think it fits my writing style at this point. Not to say I won't do it again, but I'm sitting it out this year.

May your muse be with you and may the words flow from your bleeding, cramped fingers like a leaf down a mountain stream.

Wow, that was poetic.

But seriously, good luck!

And, if you're participating in NaNo this year, leave your username in the comments so other writers can link up and you can cheer each other on!

xoxo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment