Sunday, August 23, 2015

Land of Enchantment!

Happy weekend, everyone!

Sorry for the radio silence over the past couple of weeks--oh, who are we kidding? You guys are sadly used to me not posting things for long periods of time--but the reason for my not-posting this time is quite different.

We've moved clear across the country to New Mexico where my amazing hubs will be starting a new job soon! We're settled for now until we find a house we like.

New Mexico's state flag
Also, in other good news, I ordered a new computer! It should be here in the next few weeks (I hope). I can't wait, especially since the one I'm currently typing on sounds like a chainsaw and gave me a dire warning this morning when I turned it on. I think it knows its days are numbered...

I'm looking forward to getting back to work (both writing and editing) and also hunting down a romance writer's group here. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the lack of humidity and fabulous hair that goes with it. I know that sounds vain, but seriously--it's amazing.

Anyway, there should be posts coming up! Stay tuned.

xoxo Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Moving across country can be quite exhausting, both physically and emotionally. Take time to get settled in. Hope your computer arrives soon.

    ReplyDelete