Friday, March 30, 2012

Almost time!

This weekend, the A-Z Challenge starts up again for April!  I have a super-busy month already planned with trying to ready a contest entry and taking my first trip to mainland Europe, but I'm looking forward to it.

Also, I managed to convince the lovely Shelley Greene to participate, too!  It'll be her first time doing the A-Z Challenge, so give her a follow and make her feel welcome.  Her blog is http://shelleyngreene.blogspot.com

If you're interested in signing up too, here's the link! http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

xoxo Sarah

4 comments:

  1. You & me both (busy + major plans) but I am insane enough to do A-Z anyway. On two blogs.

    Have fun in Europe (suppressing jealousy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. Hope I can too! Nice blog. Hope you are published soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best for the challenge!

    ---Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Beverly! Two blogs...wow. You're a brave woman.

    Thank you, Heather! I hope so too. I'm glad you're enjoying the blog.

    Damyanti, good luck to you, too!

    ReplyDelete