Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So excited!

Hey, everyone!

Long time, no post.  That's okay, though.  I've been busy, and I know a lot of you have been, too.

Just a quick update to say two things.  The "jump break" experiment works fine, but only "hides" part of the blog entry if you go to the main web address for the blog, not the specific entry.  For example, if you go to www.sarahallanauthor.blogspot.com and look at the entries on the main page, the jump break works and "hides" the part of the entry I've posted after the jump break.  If you go to a specific entry, i.e. clicking on the title so you can only see that entry, then the whole entry shows up.  If I post something that I think some might consider objectionable, I will also tag the title with NSFW or something like that, so in case you do click on the entry and see the whole thing, the title should clue you in that you should read it somewhere where your kids or boss is not, lol.

Thing #2: I've been told that tomorrow, 9/7/11, my first interview as a pre-published (I prefer that...unpublished sounds so negative) author will go up on a friend's blog.  The lovely Elizabeth Sogard was kind enough to interview me, so here's the link to her blog.  I'll post again when I have an actual blog entry link as well.

http://elizabethsogard.wordpress.com/

I hope you are all enjoying the start of fall!  I know I am finding the cooler weather to be great for my muse, and I hope to get my novella done ASAP.  :-)

xoxo Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! It just went up. I'm super excited about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete